Thank You For The Podcast - 003

Thank You For The Podcast - 003

A is for Arty

1. Arty pres Alpha 9 - Bliss (Alpha 9 Club Mix)
2. Arty pres Alpha 9 - Come Home (Original Mix)
3. Arty - Twilight Tonight (Original Mix)

A is for Arty

Artem Stolyarov AKA Arty or Alpha 9 is a phenomenal DJ/Remixer from Russia. You can follow him @arty_music

In this episode I am featuring 3 tracks, up 1st is Bliss (Alpha 9 Club Mix) a wonderful uplifting trance track that I am sure you will enjoy. Turn it up!

Next we have another track from his Alpha 9 alias, this one is the original mix of Come Home featured on Ferry Corsten's Once Upon A Night. I really dig the melody on this one.

Lastly we have Twilight Tonight release under Enhanced Progressive Recordings. A great tune that I'm sure you'll love. Enjoy

So that's it for episode 003, I hope you've enjoyed this short episode. Don't forget to follow me @bnycastro & @ty4tm on twitter. Spread the word about the podcast and Thank You for Listening.

You can purchase the tracks from: http://www.audiojelly.com

http://feeds.feedburner.com/ty4tm1

Popular posts from this blog

102 ♪ Jan 2018

100 ♪ Jun 2017

101 ♪ July 2017